- The Wings by Al Mizan is a multi-building complex in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: The Wings Block B, The Wings Block A and The Wings Block C.
- The development contains a total of 342 units.
- Each building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in September 2017.
- The estimated handover date was April 2019.
- The project was developed by Al Mizan and is owned by Pearl Global Assets Limited.
- The architect of the project was Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by GCC Contracting.
- The project is located on plot 673-1340.
- From The Wings by Al Mizan it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building is in fact three separate low-rise buildings with swimming pools between each and glass bridges on the top floor linking them together.
Below the apartments, at street level, there is a parade of shops and restaurants.
The Wings by Al Mizan comprises three sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Wings by Al Mizan.
Properties for sale in The Wings by Al Mizan
The Wings by Al Mizan Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: