- The Waves is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: The Waves A and The Waves B.
- The development contains a total of 247 units.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by July 2006.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The project was designed by Norr Group Consultants International Ltd.
- From The Waves it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and nine minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Tower A is 27 storeys high and Tower B is 10 storeys. Together they contain 237 apartments and 10 penthouses.
Facilities include a swimming pool, tennis court, barbeque areas, children's water play area, landscaped recreation areas, banquet hall, children's play room, gymnasium, sauna and steam room and 24-hour security and concierge services.
The properties are available with freehold facility for UAE nationals and expatriates.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Waves.
Properties to rent in The Waves
Properties for sale in The Waves
The Waves Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 8 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
The Waves receives an overall rating of 4 based on 8 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: