120 one-bedroom apartments
- The Square is a 42-storey residential building under development in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 346 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios and one-bedroom apartments as well as four duplexes.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Tiger Properties and is owned by Waleed Mohammed Mohammed.
- The design contract was awarded to Aroom Architects & Consultants.
- Tiger International General Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot JVC13CHRA005.
- From The Square it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
All the apartments will be furnished.
Amenities will include two swimming pools, a gymnasium, steam rooms and sauna, children’s play area, an elegant lobby with reception desk, ample parking space and 24/7 security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Square.
Properties to rent in The Square
Properties for sale in The Square
Invest in real estate in The Square
The Square Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: