The Springs Overview
The Springs is an established community of small villas situated just inland from Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach. It is popular among couples and families who especially like it for its quiet and friendly atmosphere.
As well as a nursery there are also two good secondary schools here, so plenty of teenagers to be seen walking and biking along the local streets. Being a gated community the place is safe and consequently attracts many young families. Community groups such as Mums and Babies meet in the Town Centre. The Springs is now well established and construction work has finished, so the community is developing its own character. Locals say that people are generally friendly, sociable and always willing to help newcomers settle in. The properties here comprise a mix of two and three bedroom terraced villas or town houses. All properties have their own sheltered car parking, good sized gardens and shared pools.
- The master developer is Emaar Properties.
- The architect of the project was Archon Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Ginco General Contracting LLC.
- Amenities include a Spinneys supermarket, a fitness centre, a medical clinic, a pharmacy, banks, children's play areas, outdoor barbecue areas, restaurants and cafes, shops, swimming pools and tennis and basketball courts.
- From The Springs it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 42 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Springs.
Properties to rent in The Springs
Properties for sale in The Springs
The Springs Amenities
There are in fact 15 different Springs communities set amongst a group of scenic lakes, and each community has its own shared swimming pools, BBQ and picnic areas, children’s play park and mini basketball and tennis courts. In the town centre there is a large Spinney supermarket and a speciality Milk & Honey supermarket as well as shops, banks, restaurants and cafes. There is also a medical centre and pharmacy. A membership fitness club in the Springs Centre provides a good meeting place for the diverse community of residents.
The Springs Dining and Nightlife Offers
The Springs is one of four communities in the area known as Emirates Living, its neighbours being The Lakes, The Meadows and The Greens. Emirates Living is well connected to the main highways running through Dubai, and only ten minutes drive from Dubai Marina, the nearby city quarter, and bustling Jumeirah beach with its shops, restaurants and cafes. The Mall of The Emirates, and Dubai Airport are both about 25 minutes drive away.
The Springs Communities
We currently maintain records for 14 sub-communities in The Springs.
The Springs Buildings
We currently maintain records for 1 building development in The Springs.
View all The Springs building developments.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: