- The Spirit Tower is a 19-storey residential building in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2008.
- Construction began in 2009 and was completed by 2013.
- The project was developed by The First Group.
- The project was designed by Barajeel Engineering Consultants.
- From The Spirit Tower it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building houses 387 ‘Executive’ and ‘Sanctuary’ suites and one-bedroom apartments.
Facilities include a luxury swimming pool, sun deck, state of the art gymnasium, rooftop jogging track, high tech smart card access and 24-hour reception and security.
The Spirit is one of four high specification residential buildings in Sports City by The First Group, the other three being The Bridge, The Diamond and The Matrix.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Spirit Tower.
Properties to rent in The Spirit Tower
Properties for sale in The Spirit Tower
The Spirit Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
The Spirit Tower receives an overall rating of 4 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: