89 one-bedroom apartments
25 two-bedroom apartments
- The Sloane by Belgravia Heights is a 19-storey residential building under development in JVC District 12, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 143 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in June 2018.
- Construction began in June 2018.
- The project is being developed by Ellington Properties Development LLC and is owned by Central Park Ventures.
- The architect of the project is Federal Engineering Consultants.
- The piling work is being carried out by Aroma International Building Contractors.
- The project is located on plot JVC12MHRS005.
- Amenities will include a children's pool, a fitness centre, a garden, a residents-only clubhouse, a resort-style pool, a rooftop terrace, a yoga studio, an outdoor dining area and outdoor barbecue areas.
- From The Sloane by Belgravia Heights it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building has 15 residential floors above a four-storey podium.
The roof terrace has a garden, roof deck and yoga retreat.
The Sloane's architecture is inspired by the skyscrapers of Miami and features beach-like colors and sandy textures.
The project was initially known as Belgravia Heights 2 but was rebranded as The Sloane in 2021.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Sloane by Belgravia Heights.
Properties for sale in The Sloane by Belgravia Heights
Invest in real estate in The Sloane by Belgravia Heights
The Sloane by Belgravia Heights Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: