- The Silver Lining is a seven-storey residential building under development in JVT District 7, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Silver Lining Properties Limited.
- The design contract was awarded to National Engineering Bureau.
- Green Bridge Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot JVT07JMRA002.
- From The Silver Lining it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Silver Lining.
Properties to rent in The Silver Lining
The Silver Lining Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: