- The Sanctuary JVC is a four-storey residential building under development in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- The estimated handover date was March 2019.
- The project is being developed by KGN Investments Limited.
- The design contract was awarded to CVTEC Consulting Engineers.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC10QMRP200.
- From The Sanctuary JVC it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This is Phase 1 of The Sanctuary, a four-phase development described by the developer as a ‘hamlet type’ community. It comprises around 1,000 homes in five-storey apartment buildings and three-storey villas.
Phase 1 consists of 355 so-called ‘Haven Apartments’ comprising a selection of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments, and ‘Haven Villas’ - three-bedroom townhouses.
The developer has engaged top European interior designer Louise Bradley to style the apartments which will have fully fitted European kitchens and bathrooms, and come with bespoke fitted joinery.
Amenities for residents will include a communal swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centres, health spas, landscaped gardens, recreational areas and 24-hour security.
The project is unusual in that it combines several plots in one gated community set in seven acres of landscaped gardens.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: