- The Royal Oceanic is a 35-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 232 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in February 2006.
- The handover process was completed in October 2009.
- Construction began in November 2007 and was completed by 2009.
- The project was developed by Star Group Global.
- From The Royal Oceanic it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and five minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 31 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Amenities include a swimming pool, gym, parking spaces for residents and 24-hour security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Royal Oceanic.
Properties to rent in The Royal Oceanic
Properties for sale in The Royal Oceanic
The Royal Oceanic Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in The Royal Oceanic including a pharmacy, a ladies salon, a mini mart and two restaurants:
The Royal Oceanic Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 8 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
The Royal Oceanic receives an overall rating of 4 based on 8 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: