- The Royal Atlantis Resort & Residences is a 43-storey building under construction on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 1,026 units.
- The building will contain a mix of two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses and hotel rooms.
- The project was launched in 2014.
- The estimated handover date was Q3 2019 which has since been revised to 2020.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Kerzner International.
- Faithful & Gould has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates.
- Belhasa Six Construct has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by HSSG Foundation Contracting.
- Other companies involved with The Royal Atlantis Resort & Residences include DEC Dynamic and Hills & Fort Construction LLC.
- The project is located on plot PJCRC19-27.
- From The Royal Atlantis Resort & Residences it takes roughly 26 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 34 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The development is located beside the existing Atlantis The Palm and takes the form of a two–tower residential, retail and beach club complex.
There are 795 rooms in the resort wing and 231 apartments in the residences arm.
The 231 residences include two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom apartments as wellas skycourts, penthouses and garden suites. There are over 80 different layout variations ranging from 1,434 to 17,088 square feet.
The unique design allows both maximum exposure to the Gulf as well as providing sky-courts and terraces with shaded gardens and pools.
All rooms have deep private balconies along with access to public terrace space at the hotel club, lounge and roof-top restaurant.
The terraces are designed to both maximise shade and direct prevailing breezes over water and vegetation for passive cooling.
The hotel and residences towers are joined together by a "spa bridge" which has a 90-metre sky-pool at a height of 100 metres. It may be used by hotel guests and residents as well. There will also be 65 outdoor pools in the residential wing.
The resort includes a conference space, dining, resort amenities, and a large light-filled open lobby.
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Jaleo by José André were named as two of the first restaurants to open in the property. Others include Milos by Costas Spiliadis, La Mar by Gastón Acurio, Hakkasan, and Ariana’s Kitchen by Ariana Bundy.
There is space for 1,500 cars at the complex, which takes up over 10 hectares of land.
About 20 apartments at Royal Atlantis Residences went on sale in January 2017 in addition to the 27 that were released in late 2016. The developer does not allow investors to flip or resell the properties until 60 per cent of the unit prices have been paid.
The Royal Atlantis Resort & Residences was estimated to cost US$1.4 billion to build.
The Royal Atlantis Resort & Residences in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: