- The Residences is a multi-building complex in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises nine individual buildings: The Residences 1, The Residences 7, The Residences 4, The Residences 6, The Residences 3, The Residences 9, The Residences 5, The Residences 8 and Ramada Downtown Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 1,085 units.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The architect of the project was Woods Bagot United Arab Emirates.
- From The Residences it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 48 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The nine towers sit on a curving landscaped podium facing Burj Khalifa, the lake and Burj Park, and range in height from 24 to 41 storeys. Between them they contain 1,056 apartments and 29 town houses.
The apartments include one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom configurations as well as penthouses.
Amenities include a swimming pool, squash courts, badminton court, fitness centres, mini-theatre, library, meeting room, day-care centre and a business centre. Residents are also provided with lockers and storage space.
There are four parking levels, a concierge facility and 24-hour maintenance and security.
The residences were the first towers to be built in the new Dubai City Centre.
Although the buildings were completed between 2006 and 2007, building number 2, the Ramada Hotel, didn't open for business until 2009.
The Residences comprises nine sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Residences.
Properties to rent in The Residences
Properties for sale in The Residences
The Residences Outlets
There is a single outlet currently open in The Residences.
The Residences Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 3 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
The Residences receives an overall rating of 3.5 based on 3 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: