- The Prism is a 36-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2006.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2010.
- The project was developed by Credo Investments FZE.
- The architect of the project was Dewan Architects & Engineers.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- From The Prism it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building has 30 floors of luxury offices and a retail arena on the ground floor. As well as the three basement levels, there are three podium levels also dedicated to parking.
On the roof, a spacious terrace offers not only exhilarating views of Dubai, but also a range of exclusive amenities including a swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna, and shaded seating areas.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Prism.
Properties to rent in The Prism
The Prism Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in The Prism including two restaurants, a supermarket, a massage center, a ladies salon and two print shops.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: