The Peninsula Overview
The Peninsular is a waterfront residential district under construction in Business Bay. The project is being developed by Select Group covers an area of 1 million square feet.
The Peninsular plot has been broken down into multiple land parcels leaving space for amenities, green spaces, parks and running tracks and, as the name suggests, the development is almost completely surrounded by water.
There will be eight sub-developments, phase one of which will comprise a 35-storey tower and a 100,000 sq ft head office building for the Select Group.
The overall development will be completed in stages roughly between 2024 and 2028.
- The project was launched in August 2021.
- The estimated handover date is 2028.
- The project is being developed by Select Group.
- From The Peninsula it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Peninsula.
Properties for sale in The Peninsula
Invest in real estate in The Peninsula
The Peninsula Dining and Nightlife Offers
Piling is underway and the contractor is mobilising.
The Peninsula in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: