- The Pearl Culture Village is a eight-storey residential building in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 53 units.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q3 2019.
- The project was completed by Q1 2020.
- The project was developed by Al Shafar Investment.
- The project was designed by Al Asri Engineering Consultant.
- The project is located on plot P1.A014.
- From The Pearl Culture Village it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly eight minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
An eight-storey residential building in Culture Village developed by Al Shafar Development and designed by Al Asri Engineering Consultant.
The building has parking space for 75 vehicles.
The Arabic design of the building employs elements of traditional Emirati architecture.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Pearl Culture Village.
Properties to rent in The Pearl Culture Village
Properties for sale in The Pearl Culture Village
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: