226 one-bedroom apartments
10 two-bedroom apartments
2 three-bedroom apartments
290 hotel rooms
- The Palm Tower is a 52-storey mixed-use building under development on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 722 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as 290 hotel rooms.
- The estimated handover date was 2017 which was later revised to October 2021.
- Construction began in 2014.
- The project is being developed by Nakheel PJSC.
- The hotel will be operated by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide.
- The architect of the project is RSP Architects Planners & Engineers.
- Trojan General Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with The Palm Tower include WME Consultants, Al Wasl Al Jadeed Consultants and Rider Levett Bucknall.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot PJTRVC001.
- Amenities will include a rooftop infinity pool, an observation deck and retail and leisure elements.
- From The Palm Tower it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, six minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This hotel and residential building is situated on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah and is part of the Nakheel Mall complex.
The St. Regis hotel occupies the first 18 floors of the building.
The 432 luxury apartments are all fully furnished.
The studios and one-bedroom apartments occupy floors 19 to 45. The two- and three-bedroom apartments are on floors 46 and 47 and each have a maid's room and private balcony.
Visitors can reach the rooftop restaurant, infinity pool and viewing deck via a high speed elevator directly from the food and beverage plaza on Nakheel Mall below.
The infinity pool is one of the highest in the world. It holds 930,000 litres of water and covers an area of 775 square metres.
The Palm Tower provides direct access – via a bridge and walkways – to Palm Jumeirah’s beach clubs, including Nakheel’s Club Vista Mare and Palm Promenade West Beach projects.
Residents of The Palm Tower have direct access to Nakheel Mall via the residences' lobby. The Mall has 350 shops and restaurants plus a multi-screen cinema.
The monorail links the tower directly to both the mainland and the Atlantis Hotel.
The 50th floor is home to the ‘Aura Skypool’, a 360-degree infinity pool that borders all four sides of the 52-storey tower. It is part of the St. Regis hotel and is operated by Sunset Hospitality.
The View at The Palm is a unique public observation deck on the top floor that allows visitors to see a full panorama of the sea, the Palm and the mainland from 240m above ground.
The building's design was inspired by the shape of a palm tree.
The Palm Tower comprises one sub-building:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Palm Tower.
Properties to rent in The Palm Tower
Properties for sale in The Palm Tower
Invest in real estate in The Palm Tower
The Palm Tower Outlets
There is a single outlet currently open in The Palm Tower.
The Palm Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Concrete work is 80% complete as of February 2018.
- Mar 2018
In January 2019 construction work began on the rooftop infinity swimming pool.
All exterior cladding was completed by March 2021.
The Palm Tower in the News
Gulf News, 8th Apr 2021
Gulf News, 5th Apr 2021
Gulf News, 21st Mar 2021
Emirates 24|7, 9th Jan 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: