- The One at JVC by Ramada Plaza is a hotel under development in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by The First Group.
- The design contract was awarded to Norr Group Consultants International Ltd.
- China Railway 18th Bureau Group has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Zetas Zamin Teknolojisi.
- The project is located on plot JVC14AHRA005.
- From The One at JVC by Ramada Plaza it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This high-rise 4-star hotel consists of 496 guest apartments and hotel rooms in addition to other hospitality amenities.
The One at Jumeirah Village Circle marks The First Group’s first development in JVC.
When completed the hotel will be operated by Ramada’s trusted upper, mid-scale (four-star) brand, ‘Plaza’.
The First Group’s portfolio of hotels and hotel apartments regularly outpace competitors in terms of occupancy and average daily rates, helping to generate consistently high returns for their investors.
For investors this offers a bespoke hotel ownership income programme. The highly efficient central reservation system will ensure high occupancy rates.
The owner’s income will be based on net profit generated for their unit by Ramada®.
Rooms will be available for personal use for two weeks each year.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The One at JVC by Ramada Plaza.
Properties for sale in The One at JVC by Ramada Plaza
Invest in real estate in The One at JVC by Ramada Plaza
The One at JVC by Ramada Plaza Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Construction has reached the second floor.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: