- The One at Jumeirah Village Triangle is a hotel under development in JVT District 7, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 579 units.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The project is being developed by The First Group.
- The design contract was awarded to Norr Group Consultants International Ltd.
- Ghantoot Gulf Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVT07HOHR001.
- Amenities will include 24-hour reception, a business lounge, a gymnasium, a rooftop swimming pool, a sundeck, free WiFi, laundry service, satellite television, valet parking services and world-class dining facilities.
- From The One at Jumeirah Village Triangle it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
According to the developer's website: MEP's work inside the Guest's room is complete and 80% complete in the common areas and corridor; Plasterwork has been completed on typical floors; The tiling work is in progress up to the 30th typical floor; Curtain wall work is complete. Work is in progress in the area which was occupied by the construction lift; The VIP mockup guest's room is complete.
Whilst still under construction, the project won the 'Best New Hotel Design & Construction' award at the Arabian Property Awards
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The One at Jumeirah Village Triangle.
Properties to rent in The One at Jumeirah Village Triangle
Properties for sale in The One at Jumeirah Village Triangle
Invest in real estate in The One at Jumeirah Village Triangle
The One at Jumeirah Village Triangle Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: