- The Nook is a multi-building complex planned for Wasl Gate, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: The Nook Building 1 and The Nook Building 2.
- The project was launched in October 2018.
- The estimated handover date is 2022.
- The project is being developed by Wasl Properties.
- From The Nook it takes roughly 26 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 34 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
These will be the first within the Wasl Gate development on Sheikh Zayed Road in Jebel Ali.
The buildings are within walking distance of the Energy Metro Station and close to Ibn Battuta Mall.
Covering an area of 1.23 million square metres, Wasl Gate will provide 257 townhouses and around 6,500 apartments upon completion. The development will include pedestrian areas, a new mall by Al-Futtaim, and Dubai’s second IKEA.
The developer said Wasl Gate will be supported by a sports complex, an international school and a central park that will link the commercial and residential districts within the project.
In April 2019 Wasl organised a special sales day offering units starting from AED 377,000 for studio apartments and AED 877,000 for three-bedroom apartments.
In line with its youth awareness programmes for young UAE nationals and residents to encourage them to make investments and future savings, the developer offered apartments to interested investors for a down payment of 2% without having to pay any registration fees. Government employees and members of the UAE Armed Forces were offered an additional 2% off the total unit value.
The Nook in the News
Arabian Business, 2nd May 2019
Official Press Release, 7th Apr 2019
Arabian Business, 4th Oct 2018
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: