- The Matrix is a 34-storey residential building in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 352 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2008.
- Construction began in 2009 and was completed by 2014.
- The project was developed by The First Group.
- The project was designed by John R. Harris & Partners.
- From The Matrix it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The open plan apartments are fully fitted and furnished and have floor to ceiling windows and expansive panoramic balconies.
Facilities include rooftop swimming pool, health club and gymnasium, high tech smart card access and concierge services.
The Matrix is one of four high specification residential buildings in Sports City by The First Group, the other three being The Bridge, The Diamond and The Spirit.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Matrix.
Properties to rent in The Matrix
Properties for sale in The Matrix
The Matrix Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 1 user review courtesy of flatreviews.com
The Matrix receives an overall rating of 4 based on 1 review. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: