- The Jewels is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: The Jewels 2 and The Jewels 1.
- The development contains a total of 122 units.
- The handover process began in December 2007.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by The Cayan Group.
- The project was designed by RMJM Dubai.
- From The Jewels it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and nine minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A pair of 20-storey buildings.
The buildings house one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, duplexes, penthouses and lofts. There are five villas at the base.
The waterfront area is a public space with space for seven retail outlets.
The tower’s tapering silhouette gives The Jewels its distinctive character, yet the plan shape is rectangular and identical on most of the floors. This has allowed for rational apartment planning and creates optimum revenue generation for the client.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Jewels.
Properties to rent in The Jewels
Properties for sale in The Jewels
The Jewels Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 4 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
The Jewels receives an overall rating of 4 based on 4 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: