- The Habitat is a townhouse row in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2014.
- The project was completed by 2017.
- The project was developed by Linkage Developers LLC.
- The architect of the project was ADT Architectural Engineering Consultancy.
- The project is located on plot JVC10TFRP004.
- From The Habitat it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A row of thirteen three-storey villas.
Every villa has four large bedrooms and a maid’s room.
The living rooms are spacious with wide french windows and carry the stairs which connect the living room and the dining room.
Amenities include HVAC systems, solar water heater, built-in wardrobes, world class fixtures, elegant fittings, ceramic tiles, central a/c system with individual room control, cable and satellite connection, landscaped gardens, two-car parking yards, a spacious terrace and balconies that overlook the garden.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Habitat.
Properties for sale in The Habitat
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: