- The Exchange DIFC is a nine-storey residential building in Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2016 and was completed by March 2018.
- The project was developed by DIFC Authority.
- The project was designed by LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot GV-01.
- From The Exchange DIFC it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 12 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building has a total leasable area of 147,000 sq ft, comprising 114,000 sq ft office space and 33,000 sq ft retail space.
The building cost AED 180 million.
It has five basement levels, modern and efficient office space, and a conference centre.
The development includes ‘The Exchange Square’, a landscaped piazza extension of the existing Gate Village podium.
There are three up-market licenced restaurants, including a rooftop restaurant.
84% of The Exchange had been pre-let when the building was completed in March 2018.
The first occupant was Nasdaq Dubai, which moved from DIFC Precinct Building 5 to the eighth floor of the new development.
Khansaheb Civil Engineering was appointed as the main contractor for the project in July 2016.
- May 2018
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: