- The Diamond is a 14-storey residential building in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 128 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- The project was launched in 2006.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2010.
- The project was developed by The First Group.
- The project was designed by Badri & Bensouda Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- From The Diamond it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities include a luxury swimming pool, sun deck, children’s pool, state of the art gymnasium, dedicated owners website, 24 hour reception and security and high tech smart card access.
The Diamond is one of four high specification residential buildings in Sports City by The First Group, the other three being The Bridge, The Matrix and The Spirit.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Diamond.
Properties to rent in The Diamond
Properties for sale in The Diamond
The Diamond Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
The Diamond receives an overall rating of 3 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: