- The Cove is a multi-building complex under construction on The Island District, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: The Cove Building 3, The Cove Building 1 and The Cove Building 2.
- The project was launched in November 2016.
- The estimated handover date was March 2020 which has since been revised to June 2020.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to Holfords Associates.
- Amenities will include children's play areas, family spaces and gymnasiums.
- From The Cove it takes roughly 16 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 28 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 26 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 31 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The six-storey waterfront buildings are located at the southern tip of Dubai Creek Harbour’s Island District and have distant views of Burj Khalifa across the Creek and Dubai Creek Tower over their shoulder in the Harbour development.
The buildings each contain 48 high specification one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, with floor areas ranging from 773 to 2,017 square feet.
The apartment interiors are each built using stone, marble, light timber veneers and glass. Apartments have terraces or balconies ranging from 72 to 738 square feet.
Not far from the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, The Cove provides residents and visitors with stylish boutiques, quaint cafés and ‘delightful dining concepts’, as well as the Marina Yacht Club and ‘lushly landscaped pathways, parks and promenades’.
The project was launched on 13 November 2016 and is scheduled to be completed in March 2020.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Cove.
Properties for sale in The Cove
Invest in real estate in The Cove
Q4 2016 Status: detailed design in progress; enabling works tendering to contractor in progress.
Q3 2018 Status: 20.00% Completion. Concreting is in progress at the raft and up to the ground level.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: