- The Court Tower is a 30-storey office building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2005.
- Construction began in 2006.
- The project is being developed by Tanmiyat Global.
- The design contract was awarded to Al Hazmi & Associates Consultant.
- The project is located on plot BB.A02.015.
- From The Court Tower it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Court Tower contains apartments, retail units and 144 offices and is the only mixed-use building currently situated on the Canal.
Facilities are said to include a gymnasium, swimming pool, business centre, boutique cafés, spacious lobby, dining and retail facilities, optimal offices layouts, meeting rooms and 960 parking spaces on five basement floors, 160 of which will be for visitors.
The façade of Court Tower is completely made of glass, allowing unobstructed views of the canal.
After construction began in 2006 the project stalled and it wasn’t until 2013 that work resumed. The anticipated completion date was mid-2017. By 2019 the building appeared to be complete but handover was delayed.
The Court Tower Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: