- The Community is a 30-storey residential building under development in JVT District 3, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 261 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Aqua Developments.
- The architect of the project is Chawla Architectural & Consulting Engineers.
- Atcon Constructions LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVT03HHRA001.
- Amenities will include a barbecue area, a café and restaurant, a cinema, a convenience store, a food court, a library, a lounge area, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a steam room and sauna, a swimming pool and a yoga studio.
- From The Community it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Community is a co-living concept building.
“The co-living concept encourages interaction among residents and gives them a sense of belonging by creating a feeling of a big family, with a reduced financial burden”. At the same time it offers “an affordable yet sociable housing solution. Residents have their own private apartment with bedroom, living area, kitchen and bathroom. Other living spaces, such as social lounges, library, gaming hub, laundry room and many state-of-the-art facilities and amenities are shared.
“This concept allows like-minded people to spend time together outside work and achieve professional and personal growth through socialising, forming new friendships, supporting each other and creating new business connections."
“The Community is also a co-working space, allowing young professionals to work from the comfort of their home. It is a premium hotel-style living with a novel approach to daily activities.”
Unique facilities at The Community include a cinema, bowling lane, golf simulator, library, gaming hub, social lounge, food court, PropahTea café & restaurant, gym, spa, yoga club and convenience store.
The apartments are finished to high standards and have attractive interior design with the option of furnishing.
Studio sizes range from 272sq ft to 454sq ft, one-bedroom sizes range from 377sq ft to 712sq ft, and two-bedroom apartments are 748sq ft.
Apartments are fitted with quality materials and equipped with appliances by well-known European brands and with designer furniture.
Meeting lounges are set in the quadruple height lobby.
Co-working floors come with flexible working spaces for those working from home.
The Community Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: