- The Binary is a 30-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2005.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by May 2015.
- The project was developed by Omniyat Properties.
- The architect of the project was Dubarch.
- From The Binary it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Reflecting Omniyat’s philosophy to create structures with a distinct visual identity, the exterior façade is inspired by the binary code.
The building has five connected podium levels with a 21-storey and a 24-storey building above, together providing 486,038 sq ft of office space. There are also 15 ground floor retail units and three basement levels with 1,218 parking bays.
The double-tower building is serviced by seven elevators, a concierge, prayer rooms and washroom facilities in the main foyer.
The retail areas include cafes, restaurants, master chocolatier, florist, convenience store, pharmacy, and banks.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Binary.
Properties for sale in The Binary
The Binary Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in The Binary including a supermarket, a cafe, a print shop, a ladies salon, a restaurant and a trade office.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: