- The Atria is a multi-building complex in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Millennium Atria Business Bay and The Atria Residences.
- Construction began in 2014 and was completed by July 2018.
- The project was developed by Deyaar Development PJSC.
- From The Atria it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Both towers are 30 storeys high. One contains 219 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and the other contains 347 studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom hotel apartments and three bedroom duplexes.
The hotel apartments are operated by Millennium Hotels and Resorts.
Facilities in the hotel apartment tower include a five-star spa with a full-service sauna, a gym, an infinity pool on the 25th floor, and a selection of top-end restaurants.
The Atria comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Atria.
Properties to rent in The Atria
Properties for sale in The Atria
The Atria Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in The Atria including a restaurant, two ladies salons, a men's salon, a laundrette and a supermarket.
The Atria in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: