- The Atlantic is a 19-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 83 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2014.
- The project was developed by Gulf Shores.
- The project is located on plot 392.0486.
- From The Atlantic it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and seven minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The one bedroom apartments have two bathrooms, a total area of up to 965sq ft with a balcony of up to 119sq ft.
Two bedroom apartments have three bathrooms a family room/study and a total area of up to 1,883sq ft with a balcony area of up to 339sq ft.
Three bedroom apartments have five bathrooms, a lobby/study, maid's rooms, and a total space of up to 3,324sq ft, with balcony area of up to 900sq ft.
Facilities include a rooftop swimming pool and open-air Jacuzzi, sun deck, 1,000sq ft gymnasium, his and hers saunas and steam rooms, children's play area and allocated basement parking.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Atlantic.
Properties to rent in The Atlantic
The Atlantic Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 1 user review courtesy of flatreviews.com
The Atlantic receives an overall rating of 4 based on 1 review. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: