- The Address Residences Dubai Opera is a multi-building complex under development in The Opera District, Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: The Address Residences Dubai Opera A and The Address Residences Dubai Opera B.
- The development will contain an estimated 809 units.
- The project was launched in November 2015.
- The estimated handover date was July 2020.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Mace has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Khatib & Alami.
- TAV Construction has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with The Address Residences Dubai Opera include Yazdani Studio and Cumming Corporation.
- Amenities will include a 24-hour concierge service, a children's play area, a lounge area, a spa, a state-of-the-art gymnasium and an infinity pool.
- From The Address Residences Dubai Opera it takes roughly four minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The taller 65-storey tower will be residential only and the 55-storey tower will house a hotel and hotel apartments.
The apartments range in size from one to three bedrooms, with four- and five-bedroom penthouses. Floor areas will be from 793 to 11,359 square feet.
Located towards the north end of the Opera District by the Burj Khalifa Lake - this is literally as close as one can get to living next door to the Burj Khalifa.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Address Residences Dubai Opera.
Properties for sale in The Address Residences Dubai Opera
Invest in real estate in The Address Residences Dubai Opera
The Address Residences Dubai Opera Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Quarter 4 2016 status: tender documents preparation in progress; shoring works in progress.
The Address Residences Dubai Opera in the News
Construction Business News, 16th Jun 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: