- The Address Residence Sky View is a multi-building complex under construction in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: The Address Residence Sky View Tower 2 and The Address Residence Sky View Tower 1.
- The estimated handover date was 2017.
- Construction began in 2013.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.
- From The Address Residence Sky View it takes roughly three minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The complex comprises 532 serviced apartments and a 180-room luxury hotel.
The building is linked directly to the Dubai Metro and the Dubai Mall via an air-conditioned travelator.
Spanning the tower complex at level 54 is a unique Sky Bridge, which includes a signature restaurant, ballroom, infinity pool with amenity deck, offering 360-degree vistas of Downtown Dubai and panoramic views of the Gulf.
All serviced apartments are fully furnished and designed to ensure optimal light across all living spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows giving views of Downtown Dubai or the Gulf.
Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, the architects of Burj Khalifa, the towers have 50 floors and are over 230 metres high.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Address Residence Sky View.
Properties to rent in The Address Residence Sky View
Properties for sale in The Address Residence Sky View
Invest in real estate in The Address Residence Sky View
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: