- The Address Residence Fountain Views is a multi-building complex in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: The Address Residence Fountain Views 2, The Address Residence Fountain Views 1 and The Address Residence Fountain Views 3.
- Construction began in 2012.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The project was designed by Dewan Architects & Engineers.
- From The Address Residence Fountain Views it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Address Residences Fountain Views was the first dedicated serviced residence complex in Downtown Dubai.
Altogether there are 786 serviced apartments ranging from one to four bedrooms as well as duplex apartments and penthouses. A new Address Hotel has 194 rooms.
Amenities include a fully equipped health club and a rooftop recreation deck with landscaped amenities and water features. The swimming pools cater for lap and family swimming plus wet-deck lounging. The children’s play zone includes a shaded children’s pool.
The towers are built over a 15-storey mixed-use podium comprising retail and parking levels together with a link bridge connection to the adjacent Dubai Mall.
Scheduled completion dates for towers 1 to 3: July 2017, September 2017 and April 2018 respectively.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Address Residence Fountain Views.
Properties to rent in The Address Residence Fountain Views
Properties for sale in The Address Residence Fountain Views
Quarter 4 2016 status Fountain Views II: the project is moving at a very promising pace with reasonable certainty that it will be concluded on time; tower concrete is complete; tower tiling is ongoing on L14 to L32; tower curtain wall is ongoing, tower block work is ongoing on L13 & L29 to L70; tower screed, drywall, ceiling closures, and MEP in progress; podium slabs have been poured up to P12, podium block work is ongoing on B3 to P12; podium façade, screed, painting and MEP is in progress.
Quarter 4 2016 status Fountain Views III: the project has been making good progress despite many of the technical intricacies involved; tower core walls have been completed up to Level LR and partially poured to Level UR; tower shear walls have been completed up to Level 77 and partially poured to Level LR; tower slabs have been completed up to Level 77 and partially poured to Level LR; tower finishing, MEP and facade works are ongoing; tower block work is in progress on L12 to L28 & L30 to L61 & L64 to L65.
Quarter 4 2016 status Fountain Views I: the project has been progressing commendably; tower concrete is complete; tower blockwork is complete on L16 to L32 and ongoing on L13 to L15, L33 to roof; tower screed is complete on L16 and ongoing on L13 to L32 , L34 to L54, L56 to L57, L59 to L60 & L63, L66; tiling and curtain wall in progress; podium block work is ongoing on B3 & B2 and ongoing on B1 to P10; podium façade, painting, ID works and MEP is in progress.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: