- The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa is a multi-building complex under construction in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: The Address Residences Jumeirah Resort & Spa and The Residences Jumeirah Dubai.
- The project was launched in September 2016.
- The estimated handover date was 2019.
- Construction began in Q4 2016.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Hospitality Group.
- The design contract was awarded to Killa Design.
- Multiplex has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa include WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff, Al Aseel Investments LLC and Building Envelope Systems Dubai.
- Amenities will include variety of restaurants and cafes, a private beach and a rooftop infinity pool.
- From The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and nine minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The two 75-storey towers have separate cores but share a common podium. They are connected by a five-storey bridge at the top for the penthouses and sky lofts.
Standing 303 metres tall, one of the towers houses a 182-key hotel and serviced residences, and the other contains apartments. The residences and apartments are both available in one- to five-bedroom options.
The resort is situated on the beach front at the end of the Jumeirah Beach Residences complex where the Marina flows out to sea, and commands views of Bluewaters Island and the Ain Dubai big wheel. It has a direct link to Sheikh Zayed Road.
The 182-room hotel, serviced residences and residential apartments is managed by The Address Hotels + Resorts.
Attractions at The Resort include several exclusive eateries including a poolside all-day dining restaurant, a beach grill and a destination lounge on the rooftop.
It also features The Spa at The Address, a 24/7 fitness centre.
The landscaping comprises a mix of planted terraces, outdoor lounges, restaurants and interlinked cascading pools. A series of grand stairways on the terraces allows visitors to walk from the beach up to the lobby level.
The building’s pure form is an ellipse in plan with a void in the centre that serves to increase daylight penetration and views to the Palm, JBR Beach and the horizon. The building faces towards the Palm and the beach, and is positioned to ensure that no view is obstructed by neighbouring towers.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa.
Properties for sale in The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa
Invest in real estate in The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa
Concrete construction has reached the 26th floor for both towers.
Facade construction is now underway on the lower floors.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: