- The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa is a hotel under development in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in September 2016.
- The estimated handover date was 2019 which has since been revised to Q4 2020.
- Construction began in Q4 2016.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Hospitality Group.
- The design contract was awarded to WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff.
- Multiplex has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa include Al Aseel Investments LLC, Killa Design and Building Envelope Systems Dubai.
- The project is located on plot 3920573.
- Amenities will include a private beach, a rooftop infinity pool and variety of restaurants and cafes.
- From The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and nine minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The two 75-storey towers have separate cores but share a common podium. They are connected by a five-storey bridge at the top for the penthouses and sky lofts.
Standing 303 metres tall, one of the towers houses a 182-key hotel and serviced residences, and the other contains apartments. The residences and apartments are both available in one- to five-bedroom options.
The resort is situated on the beach front at the end of the Jumeirah Beach Residences complex where the Marina flows out to sea, and commands views of Bluewaters Island and the Ain Dubai big wheel. It has a direct link to Sheikh Zayed Road.
The 182-room hotel, serviced residences and residential apartments is managed by The Address Hotels + Resorts.
Attractions at The Resort include several exclusive eateries including a poolside all-day dining restaurant, a beach grill and a destination lounge on the rooftop.
It also features The Spa at The Address, a 24/7 fitness centre.
The landscaping comprises a mix of planted terraces, outdoor lounges, restaurants and interlinked cascading pools. A series of grand stairways on the terraces allows visitors to walk from the beach up to the lobby level.
The building’s pure form is an ellipse in plan with a void in the centre that serves to increase daylight penetration and views to the Palm, JBR Beach and the horizon. The building faces towards the Palm and the beach, and is positioned to ensure that no view is obstructed by neighbouring towers.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa.
Properties for sale in The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa
Invest in real estate in The Address Jumeirah Resort & Spa
Concrete construction has reached the 26th floor for both towers.
Facade construction is now underway on the lower floors.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: