- The Address Downtown Dubai is a 63-storey mixed-use building in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2008.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The project was designed by WS Atkins & Partners.
- From The Address Downtown Dubai it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The property houses a 196-room 5-star hotel and 626 serviced apartments.
In January 2015 this 302m (991ft) skyscraper ranked as the 19th tallest building in the city,
At least 16 people were injured after a huge blaze broke out at The Address Downtown Dubai on New Year’s Eve 2015, hours before the celebratory firework display started at the nearby Burj Khalifa.
The fire was caused by an electrical short circuit on a spotlight and spread quickly through the exterior cladding, which, in common with most of the towers built in Dubai prior to 2012, was non-fire-rated.
On 6 February 2017 Emaar Properties agreed a Dh1.22 billion insurance claim with Orient Insurance for the fire.
The vast insurance claim is thought to be yet another record for the GCC and Middle East and just goes to show that every cloud has a silver lining.
The renovation after the fire was due for completion by the end of 2017 and the hotel was promised to be "even more beautiful than before."
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The Address Downtown Dubai.
Properties to rent in The Address Downtown Dubai
Properties for sale in The Address Downtown Dubai
The Address Downtown Dubai in the News
The Address Downtown Dubai Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 1 user review courtesy of flatreviews.com
The Address Downtown Dubai receives an overall rating of 5 based on 1 review. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: