- The 8 is a eight-storey mixed-use building under construction on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The project was launched in August 2014.
- The estimated handover date was 2017.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by IFA Hotels & Resorts.
- The design contract was awarded to National Engineering Bureau.
- The project is located on plot PJCRC14.
- From The 8 it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, five minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A mixed-used resort development by New York-based Morgans Hotel Group in partnership with Kuwait's IFA Hotels & Resorts, with the Delano Dubai hotel as its centre piece.
Delano Dubai's 110-key deluxe hotel apartments includes fully furnished and equipped one-, two- and three-bedroom units as well as a presidential suite.
The 8 has been architecturally inspired by elements of Miami's South Beach.
The resort also includes signature townhouses and duplex penthouses.
Leading designer Kenzo Maison was commissioned to provide select furnishings and accessories within the lobbies to add further to the grandeur of arrival at The 8.
The 8 contains resort-style facilities including a signature beachfront restaurant, beach cabanas and snack bar, water sports facilities, residents' pool, kid's area and dedicated pool, a coffee shop-cum-deli, a gym, tennis courts, a BBQ and event area, visitor parking, concierge, 24/7 security and access control and landscaped gardens and water features throughout.
IFA Hotel Investments is overseeing the asset management and operational aspect of the development.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The 8.
Properties to rent in The 8
Properties for sale in The 8
Invest in real estate in The 8
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: