- The 118 is a 46-storey residential building in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 26 units.
- The building contains a mix of four-, five- and six-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- Construction began in 2014 and was completed by February 2018.
- The project was developed by Signature Estates Limited.
- The project was designed by Archgroup Consultants.
- From The 118 it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The apartments each occupy an entire level.
Built upon a unique monolithic platform, the first residence is on the 14th floor.
The interiors have been designed by Hirsch Bedner Associates and the apartments are available in either classic or contemporary themes. The spaces are designed to accommodate four bedrooms, but can be transformed into two- or three-bedroom residences if required.
Facilities include an ‘exquisitely designed’ temperature-controlled swimming pool, fitness centre with steam and sauna facilities, a 4,000 sq ft rooftop lounge for private functions, a 20,000 sq ft poolside garden and deck, a multi-purpose room, valet parking and a 24-hour maintenance crew.
Parking is on five podium levels, where three parking bays are allocated to each residence. There are also 27 private rooms for chauffeurs.
The first twelve residences were sold at a Phase 1 domestic launch in Dubai. A second, international launch was held in May 2018 in London. This was the first time a ‘build-complete’ project was launched in London; previously launches had only been for off-plan sales.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in The 118.
Properties for sale in The 118
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: