- Terhab Hotel & Towers is a multi-building complex under development in JVT District 3, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: The Grand Mercure Hotel JVT and The Adagio Hotel Apartments JVT.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The project is being developed by Manazil Real Estate.
- The hotel will be operated by Accor Hotels.
- Dubai Civil Engineering has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Universal Piling Foundation LLC.
- Other companies involved with Terhab Hotel & Towers include BD&S Middle East, Crown Home Consultants and Atlas Foundations.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVT03EHRA100.
- From Terhab Hotel & Towers it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 16 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 32 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 24-storey ‘Tower A’ will house the 5-Star Grand Mercure Hotel, with its 164 rooms and suites plus a luxurious spa.
The 56-storey ‘Tower B’ will house the 4-Star Mercure Hotel, containing 330 rooms and suites, the Adagio Hotel Apartments, 285 apartments, and the Terhab Residences, 396 apartments.
The Adagio Hotel Apartments will comprise 285 studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments.
Terhab Residences will house studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and duplexes.
Facilities and amenities will include a shopping centre, a Lamar SPA health and beauty salon, a variety of restaurants and cafés, separate health clubs for men and women with swimming pools, saunas and steam rooms, a family infinity pool, a dedicated children’s swimming pool and play area, and a lake surrounded by a 300-metre cycle and jogging track.
Terhab Hotel & Towers Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: