- Tamani Marina Hotel is a hotel in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- Construction began in January 2004 and was completed by October 2006.
- The project was developed by Al Rostamani.
- The project was designed by Khatib & Alami.
- From Tamani Marina Hotel it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, nine minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 14 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 210-metre tower was originally known as Al Rostamani Tower, then renamed Number One Dubai Marina during construction. Once complete it was finally named Tamani Hotel Marina.
The Tamani Hotel Marina is operated by Tamani Hotels & Resorts and opened in February 2008.
The five-star hotel offers a selection of one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and four-bedroom penthouses ranging from 85m² to 330m².
There are also nine four-bedroom penthouse suites on the 52nd floor, with spectacular panoramic views of Dubai Marina, the Jumeirah coastline and The Palm.
The hotel offers a dedicated ladies floor, served by a brigade of female butlers.
In total there are 230 keys and 530 bedrooms.
Leisure facilities at the hotel include a fully fitted gymnasium with a bespoke cardio and resistance training line, a treatment room offering spa therapies, a business centre and an all-day dining restaurant.
The building includes high-speed elevators, indoor and outdoor swimming pools at the fourth storey and a rooftop helipad.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Tamani Marina Hotel.
Properties to rent in Tamani Marina Hotel
Tamani Marina Hotel Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 1 user review courtesy of flatreviews.com
Tamani Marina Hotel receives an overall rating of 4 based on 1 review. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: