- Tamani Arts Offices is a 20-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2009 and was completed by 2017.
- The project was developed by IAH Project Development.
- The project was designed by Arkiplan Consulting Architects & Engineers.
- The main building work was done by Al Rostamani Pegel LLC.
- Other companies involved with Tamani Arts Offices include Terry Farrell & Partners, KM Properties, WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff, The Developer Properties LLC and Kele Contracting.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot BB.B01.012 & 13.
- From Tamani Arts Offices it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The concept design was produced by London-based architects Terry Farrell & Partners.
The original plan was for a mixed-use development with offices, a five-star hotel, and 100 serviced apartments. The design was since modified to an office-only building.
The project was launched in 2007 by KM Properties and taken over in 2012 by The Developer Properties LLC and IAH Project Development.
The building podiums are clad in a decorative screen developed from the manipulation of brushstrokes employed in traditional Islamic calligraphy.
The design of the complex incorporates an innovative environmental strategy with efficient, rational planning. The resulting building forms 'are strong in their silhouette and poetic in their response to the Dubai climate'.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Tamani Arts Offices.
Properties to rent in Tamani Arts Offices
Properties for sale in Tamani Arts Offices
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: