- Taj Palm Jumeirah is a hotel under development on The Palm Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa.
- The architect of the project is Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot PJCRC39.
- From Taj Palm Jumeirah it takes roughly 29 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 37 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The luxury 5-star hotel is located near the end of the east crescent of Palm Jumeirah.
The hotel covers an area of 79,000 square metres.
The construction contract was valued at AED 620 million.
Taj Palm Jumeirah Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: