- Symphony Business Bay is a 30-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 455 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in September 2017.
- The estimated handover date was May 2020.
- Construction began in December 2017.
- The project is being developed by Gemini Property Developers.
- The design contract was awarded to LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- The piling work is being carried out by National Piling Company.
- The project is located on plot 3460570.
- From Symphony Business Bay it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
It has a built-up area of 708,000 square-feet with two basements and three podium levels for parking. The ground floor of the tower has seven retail outlets.
Facilities and amenities include smart home technologies, a gym, yoga lawn, swimming pool, rooftop barbecue, jogging track, children’s play area and shops.
Symphony Business Bay Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: