The Sustainability Pavilion, which will become a long term 'cluster' centre promoting innovative technologies, has been designed by Grimshaw Architects, the firm who designed the Eden project in Cornwall, UK, and a leader in the field of sustainable architecture.
- The estimated handover date was 2020.
- The project was completed by Q4 2020.
- The project was developed by Dubai Holding.
- Turner International Middle East was the project manager.
- The architect of the project was Rice Perry Ellis.
- The main building work was done by Al Shafar General Contractors.
- Other companies involved with Sustainability Pavilion include Burohappold Engineering, Building Envelope Systems Dubai and Grimshaw.
- From Sustainability Pavilion it takes roughly 35 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 29 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 34 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 42 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Sustainability Pavilion in the News
Construction Week, 8th Feb 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: