- Sunrise Building is a six-storey residential building in Liwan, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The project was launched in Q1 2007.
- The project was developed by Al Mazaya Holding.
- The architect of the project was National Engineering Bureau.
- From Sunrise Building it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 30 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 34 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Mazaya 33 is one of the many residential buildings in Liwan that comprise Queue Point by Al Mazaya Holding.
Sunrise Building Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Sunrise Building receives an overall rating of 3.5 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: