- Sunrise Bay is a multi-building complex under development in Emaar Beachfront, Dubai Harbour, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Sunrise Bay Tower 1 and Sunrise Bay Tower 2.
- The development will contain an estimated 210 units.
- The project was launched in February 2018.
- The estimated handover date is Q4 2021.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include a multi-purpose sports area, an infinity pool, healthcare and fitness facilities, private parking spaces and retail areas.
- From Sunrise Bay it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Sunrise Bay is a high-end 26-storey twin-tower residential building.
Sunrise Bay will house one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom premium apartments, ranging from 670 sq ft for one-bedroom flats to 2,150 sq ft for four-bedroom residences.
The positioning and orientation of the apartments has been designed to best capture the open views of the waterfront and marina location.
The two towers are connected to each other by a podium deck with infinity pool, sports facilities and private parking spaces.
Residents have easy access to the beaches, marinas, yacht clubs, malls and dining venues of the Marina and surrounding neighbourhoods.
Sheikh Zayed Road leading to the city is easily accessible from Sunrise Bay.
Emaar Beachfront is a 20 million square foot development comprising 27 waterfront residential towers located at Dubai Harbour.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Sunrise Bay.
Properties for sale in Sunrise Bay
Invest in real estate in Sunrise Bay
Sunrise Bay Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: