54 one-bedroom apartments
14 two-bedroom apartments
- Studio 101 is a nine-storey residential building under development in Studio City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 118 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in November 2018.
- The estimated handover date was Q3 2020.
- The project is being developed by Meilenstein Developments.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- Amenities will include a 24-hour concierge service, a barbecue area, a children's play area, a retail centre, a swimming pool, a yoga studio and an observatory lounge.
- From Studio 101 it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The modernist-style building is fitted with European appliances including built-in cookers and ovens, refridgerators and freezers.
The bathroom surfaces are marble, the floors radiant heated and the Italian fittings are polished chrome.
All windows are full height, floor to ceiling.
Each apartment comes with a private balcony.
Studio 101 will be easily accesible from Hessa Road and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
Studio 101 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: