- Stella Maris Tower is a 53-storey residential building under development in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 313 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses and villas.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Scope Investment.
- Mace has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- General Construction Company has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by International Foundation Group.
- Other companies involved with Stella Maris Tower include Omnium International and Prime Star.
- The substructure contains six basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3920444.
- From Stella Maris Tower it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 11 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The townhouses and penthouses will have their own terraces and pools and the penthouses will feature private cinemas.
The building will offer a concierge service, club house, children's room, a spa, gym, pools, lounge area, games room and a multi-purpose hall.
The façade is intended to be lit to depict a 'breaking wave' effect.
The views offered should be particularly good given that the building is surrounded by predominantly low-rise buildings in addition to being in close proximity to Bluewaters Island and Ain Dubai Ferris wheel.
The Dubai Marina masterplan had originally designated this plot as a 30-floor building so careful planning was needed to accommodate a structure of nearly double the height.
Construction has started and the foundation works are being undertaken by NSCC International. The project is expected to take 30 months.
The project was originally being developed by Abu Dhabi-based Bloom Properties, but by 2019 Bloom Properties no longer appeared on the signboard and the project has been removed from their website.
Stella Maris Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: