- Starz is a multi-building complex in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Starz 2 and Starz 1.
- The development contains a total of 454 units.
- The project was launched in December 2015.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by Q2 2019.
- The project was developed by Danube Properties Development LLC.
- The architect of the project was EDMAC Engineering Consultant.
- The main building work was done by Al Shafar General Contractors and the piling work was carried out by Atlas Foundations.
- From Starz it takes roughly 27 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 35 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The towers share a plaza which has a basketball court, badminton court, table tennis court, Jacuzzi, swimming pools for adults and children, and a jogging track.
Starz also has a party hall and a health club with a steam room and sauna.
The properties benefit from being close to the new metro line which runs along the east side of Al Furjan, from the Red Line through to Dubai South.
The project was originally launched as 'Ritz' but had to change its name in early 2016 due to a trademark conflict with the Ritz Carlton brand.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Starz.
Properties to rent in Starz
Properties for sale in Starz
Starz in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: