- Starhill Towers & Gallery was a multi-building complex under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Starhill Towers & Gallery 2 and Starhill Towers & Gallery 1.
- The project is being developed by ETA Star.
- From Starhill Towers & Gallery it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The two tower project consisted of a 31-storey office tower, a 35-storey hotel and a luxury shopping mall in Business Bay.
Designed by D P Architects of Singapore, designers of The Dubai Mall, the project was launched in 2007 but never built.
In July 2008 no construction work had begun. The developer announced that the St Regis Hotel & Residences Business Bay would form part of Starhill Towers & Gallery.
By 2009 no construction work had started, and in 2013 the project was cancelled.
Starhill Towers & Gallery comprises two sub-buildings:
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: