- Standpoint Residences is a multi-building complex in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Standpoint Tower I and Standpoint Tower II.
- The project was completed by 2013.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The architect of the project was Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart.
- From Standpoint Residences it takes roughly four minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The twin Standpoint towers are located on Mohammad bin Rashid Boulevard close to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
The buildings contain studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
The suites feature 9ft ceilings in principal rooms, accentuating an atmosphere of light and space.
Quality finishes, tinted double-glazed windows, and modern kitchen and bathroom fittings are standard within all units.
Amenities include assigned underground parking, a modern gymnasium, a swimming pool, outdoor poolside amenities and a multi-purpose room.
Standpoint Residences comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Standpoint Residences.
Properties to rent in Standpoint Residences
Properties for sale in Standpoint Residences
Standpoint Residences Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 5 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Standpoint Residences receives an overall rating of 4.5 based on 5 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: