- Sparkle Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Sparkle Towers 1 and Sparkle Towers 2.
- The development contains a total of 373 units.
- The handover process began in September 2019.
- The estimated handover date was December 2016 which has since been revised to Q1 2019.
- Construction began in 2014 and was completed by September 2019.
- The project was developed by Tebyan Real Estate Clarity.
- The project was designed by KEO International Consultants.
- From Sparkle Towers it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 10 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Sparkle Towers is a two-tower complex in Dubai Marina developed by Dubai developer Tebyan in collaboration with Austrian crystal company Swarovski.
Sparkle Towers were designed by Mimar Emirates Engineering Consultants.
The resort-style residential development contains a total of 373 residences comprising studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and two four-bedroom penthouses, as well as ten retail units.
By September 2019, when the building was completed, 300 of the 373 luxury apartments had been sold .
The buildings will be jewel themed both on the inside and out and will include 1,700 exterior lights that fade in and out.
Thousands of Swarovski crystals adorn various elements of the building.
Residents enter the towers through a marble lobby glittering with Swarovski crystals. The residences are also adorned with crystal-encrusted signage and door numbers.
Amenities include a fitness centre and spa, temperature-controlled swimming pools, separate men’s and women’s Jacuzzi and sauna as well as a dedicated residents’ lounge. An on-demand limousine service will also apparently be available.
The project has a total built up area of 733,560.74 square feet.
The two towers will be connected by a four-storey residential podium.
The first tower has 29 floors and will sit on the water's edge overlooking Dubai Marina. The second tower has 14 floors and will be situated on the corner of Al Sufouh Road and the Al Sayorah Street Bridge.
The Sparkle Towers were originally due to be completed by December 2016; in September 2018 that was revised to March 2019; in May 2019 the developer was said to be preparing for handover.
By mid-May 2019 more than 70 percent of Sparkle Towers had been sold prior to handover.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Sparkle Towers.
Properties to rent in Sparkle Towers
Properties for sale in Sparkle Towers
Sparkle Towers in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: